Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the answers to some of our most frequently questions. If you do not find the answer to your question here, please contact us.
- What is Fayette County’s General Fund annual budget?
Please refer to the annual budget on this website.
- What are Fayette County’s annual general fund expenditures?
Please refer to the annual CAFR on this website.
- How can I get a copy of your Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
A complete copy of the CAFR is available for
download from this web site.
- What is the County’s fiscal year?
July 1st – June 30th
- Where is your office located?
The Fayette County Administrative Complex is located at
140 Stonewall Avenue, West;
Fayetteville, GA 30214.
- What are the County’s sources of revenue?
The sources of revenue can be seen in the County’s CAFR on
the Statement of Activities, under the Government-Wide Financial Statement
- Who are the County’s largest property tax payers?
The listing of the County’s largest property tax payers are available
in the County’s CAFR in the Statistical
- How can I get more information about the County’s
The complete copy of the County’s budget is
available for download from this web site.