American Red Cross Homeland Security Advisory System Recommendations for Individuals, Families, Neighborhoods, Schools, and Businesses
Georgia Crisis & Access Line - 1-800-715-4225
GA Peer2Peer Warm Line - 1-888-945-1414
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255.
The Crisis Text Line - Text START to 741-741 about any type of crisis 24/7.
Georgia Overdose Prevention Project
- An advocacy organization that provides free naloxone kits to Georgians through the mail.
Opioid Overdose Rescue
- Outlines 3 simple steps to save a life in the event of an opioid overdose. Includes helpful reference videos.
Recovery in Georgia
- Detailed guide featuring Georgia's Good Samaritan Laws, as well as a list of local overdose prevention resources.
Fayette County Counseling Center
- Provider of free and sliding scale addiction and mental health support.
Emory Healthcare Addiction Service
- Provides individual therapy, psychiatric consultation, recovery guidance, support groups, and medication-assisted treatment to support individuals 14 and older that are struggling with substance abuse and mental illness.
The Summit Wellness Group
- Highly-rated Joint Commission Accredited drug rehab center that features a host of helpful online recovery guides and a 24/7 helpline at 678-705-8762.
Current Hazardous Weather Information
Georgia Emergency Management Agency www.gema.ga.gov
Federal Emergency Management Agency www.fema.gov
American Red Cross www.redcross.org
NOAA Weather Radio Information weather.gov/nwr/
Winter Safety weather.gov/safety/winter
Aviation Weather aviationweather.gov
Lightning Safety weather.gov/safety/lightning
Marine Weather weather.gov/marine
Natural Hazards Statistics weather.gov/hazstat
StormReady Home Page weather.gov/stormready
Severe Thunderstorm Safety weather.gov/safety/thunderstorm
Tornado Safety weather.gov/safety/tornado
Current Weather, NWS Home Page weather.gov
Fayette County Administration
140 Stonewall Avenue West
Fayetteville, Georgia 30214